Friday 27 February 2009

Epicness is a foot.


Last summer, I received a notice of entitlement for EMA (Education Maintenance Allowance) telling me I would get paid £30 a week to stay in 6th Form (College basically), so I sent in the form and got no reply.
Last week I received a letter telling me there was not enough information to complete my assessment, and that once I redo the form I'll get back payments to august last year. Fuck yes.
DSi is out in a few weeks, which allows me to make use of this extra money, and take perverted pics at the next MCM. Fuck yes.
New Touhou announced: Unidentified Fantastic Object, it has space ships, better 3D, and playable Sanae. Fuck yes.
English patch for SA was released. Fuck yes.
I finished shuffle, it suddenly got awesome in the last few episodes, and the best end was obtained. Now I've started watching Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. I've just watched ep2, and I'm fucking hooked. Fuck yes.
First Higurashi Rei ep is out, Strike Witches season 2 confirmed. Fuck yes.
In b4 something shit happens, like my HDD gets corrupted or my lappy breaks.

Edit: I actually managed to successfully inb4 something.
It seems my parents are splitting up.
Well, I guess that means I won't be going to MCM.
Fuck it, I'll probably move out early next year anyway.
(^ Acting indifferent to look cool)

1 comment:

  1. Sucks your parents are splitting up. D:

    ReplyDelete