Monday 9 February 2009

Bitch, get out of the way!

Sorry about the lack of updates, I've been pretty busy with schoolwork (Doom) and housekeeping (Touhou).
I've been on EoSD a lot, probably because of some freaky NicoNico videos I've seen on /jp/. It's probably gonna be the first game I 1cc Normal on, just because you can't face the final boss (Remilia) on Easy.
I've actually been trying it on a variety of different displays, none of which are as good as my laptop. My TV worked well, but it randomly started flashing white, so I turned it off in fear of it blowing up. It was pretty fun on the DS for the 5 seconds before I noticed HUGE lag between it and my PC. So I now just play in fullscreen mode.
The lack of PoC sux, every time there's a bunch of power thingys I head up to the top of the screen, only to watch them fall and disappear. The controls piss me off too, it seems much less responsive than the other games.
IMO IN is best. It has Alice with her LAZOR, Wriggle with her pants, Mystia with her DUN...DUN...DUN...DUN...DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN and best of all, Reisen with her Ears, Suppositories and DUN DUN DUN DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUUUN DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN. She should be playable in a REAL Touhou game, rather than a multiplayer scramble with horrible controls, or a fighting spin-off game.
Also lulz.



In other news, I was gonna go to cornwall next week for my 17th birthday (in b4 underageb&), but it got canceled. I'm still going in summer, though.

Edit: Scratch that, it's still happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment