Wednesday 4 March 2009

Snooping as usual, I see.

Finished Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. It was epic. Way better than Ichigo Mashimaro. Expect a review when I can be bothered.
Finished Chaos;Head. It was epic up until episode 8 or 9, where everything started to seem rushed. The final episode wasn't very deep at all, and I really didn't feel what I'd felt when watching the early episodes, although that may have been because Pokebis told me Chris-chan had died.
I'm currently playing Pokemon Crystal, mainly because it's popular at school, and I have an edge due to my years of experience with frame rate and throttle settings. I'm at the lighthouse with lv25s, and I have no idea how to get this "medicine", but whatever, I'll just speak to every possible person at 10x speed until I get it.
I don't know what to do with my Wii and 360, they're both just sitting there collecting dust whilst I play retro games on my DS.

I suggest rape.
(Shit, I forgot to say that in the last few posts...)

No comments:

Post a Comment