Sunday 6 December 2009

KIIIIIERUHIKOUGIGUMOOOOO

Recently I've been on Minecraft a lot, I currently have a server set up (link in my osu! sig) and shit's pretty badass. Not many people come on anymore, but occasionally I join and find some massive structure that wasn't there before.
Yesterday, I joined #uboachan. It's not very fast, but the users are pretty funny, and they talk about Touhou more than #touhou does.
The school thing was resolved pretty quickly. Basically, they got everyone who was involved to attend a meeting to find out who flooded the school. Also, they blocked all .exe files, so no lose/lose, or anything else for that matter. At least I still have Minecraft and Bloons Tower Defense 4.
I finished Manabi Straight. It was pretty damn good for a slice-of-life animu. I'm currently watching Higashi no Eden (Eden of the East) and I'm enjoying it so far. The OP is awesome.
I dropped about half of the currently-airing anime I was following, leaving me with Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, Kaempfer, Seitokai no Ichizon and To Aru Kagaku no Railgun.
I changed my mind about the Alienware PC. I'm now getting a custom-built one from a local computer shop. Everything about it is better than the Alienware, and it's cheaper.
I heard there's a new Geass animu announced, but I still haven't got around to watching the first two seasons.

I suggest rape. Also メリークリスマス。

No comments:

Post a Comment