Sunday 30 August 2009

FURUSUROTTORU NA NOUNAI

About a week ago, Pokebis invited a few people from Uboachan into the osu! vent channel. There was a loli and some random guy, and they both got kicked pretty quickly. Shortly after, Pokebis said they found another channel they could go to, and he invited me along. Singingchanners was full of /a/ tripfags singing in Japanese, and it was awesome. Pokebis eventually ditched it but I've been hanging around with them on IRC ever since. Oh and apparently they were the guys behind the "/a/ sings..." videos, which is awesome.

I'll be back at school in two days. I'm kinda looking forward to it. Hopefully summer won't repeat again.

I finished Chugo Chara, and it was fucking fantastic. It was beginning to drag on around episode 20, but the second half of the anime was awesome. I'll probably grab Doki when it finishes airing.
Also, I marathoned Maria Holic. It wasn't quite what I was expecting it to be, and it seemed pretty bland. Kinda like Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy.

Oh, also BLACK ROCK SHOOTER ANIME ANNOUNCED. FUCKING FANGASM.

I suggest rape.

2 comments:

  1. I swear those singchanners were high and annoying as hell. Are they still like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're actually a bunch of fat neckbeards with deep voices. The people who were there when you came were actually just random /a/non.

    ReplyDelete