Thursday 21 May 2009

Classified Information~

HARUHI
SERIES
TWO
EPISODE
ONE
JUST
FUCKING
AIRED.
I just watched the whole thing, and found that I could understand quite a lot without subs.
The episode follows a small arc in "Disappearance" involving Kyon, Mikuru, Mikuru, loli Haruhi and a Doctor Who reference.
The style hasn't changed a lot, but occasionally some of the faces and movement follows the K-ON! style.
That's all for now. I just wanted to be the first to blog this.

Oh also, SC4 Pix.

pippi. It was pretty hard to make, and it's not overly accurate, but I think this is the closest possible combination. She's JAMES DIFFICULTY when used, PWNing pretty much all bosses (Had a hard time with The Apprentice though).

Badass Santa, since it's illegal to download the Santa kit and not make a Santa character.

Robbie Rotton. Fucking win. Pretty good as a fighter, too.

Leonidas...

Ganondorf...

...And Remmy, because I enjoy stripping him with pippi. Luckily, there was a voice available that sounded EXACTLY like he does on Vent.

2 comments:

  1. You know, out of any mmo i've seen, thats prolly the closest i've seen my original character.

    I was going to make this into a "Fuck You, neo" comment, but naahhh.

    ReplyDelete