Wednesday 6 May 2009

Ah...AH......ACHOOOOOINK!

Swine flu. lol.
About two weeks ago it was always in the news, but now, not even a mention. Ima go right ahead and say it's because no one's scared of it enough for it to be a big deal.

In other news, EZ Flash 5i.
It arrived yesterday, and it's awesome. It came with a free extendable stylus, thumb stylus, and USB MicroSD reader that's so fucking small it only takes up half a USB port.
After a short break from the DS, I finally got around to DLing a few games I'd been meaning to play for ages.
Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure is awesomely British. A large gameplay factor is the Tetris Attack-esque puzzle on the bottom screen, which I like because of the sheer badassness of Tetris Attack.
Megaman ZX is kinda confusing. I really thought I'd be able to walk it after playing through ZXA so many times, but I'm currently hopelessly lost.
Rhythm Heaven, the English iteration of Rhythm Tengoku is also epic. I got gold on most things in the first try, and beat Remix 10 within an hour of starting.
Finally, Kimo Kawa E. It's kinda boring. There's way too much dialog and nowhere near enough fairy-spanking.

#random has been pretty dead lately. Everyone just idles all the time and there's no cybering. I don't go on much anymore, but it's always lifeless when I do.

I've been reading MegaTokyo a lot lately, after reading the ED article. To be honest, the story is pretty damn good and I really couldn't care less if the writer's fat, ugly or an asshole. Of course, there are varying amounts of fail, but it has the same feeling as the KEY games.

Speaking of games, the game.

Speaking of games, Wanko to Kurasou. It fucking blew my mind. I guess I really am a n00b when it comes to eroge.

Speaking of unrelated Japanese words, I got come certificates for Asset Languages Japanese today. I'm still not good at it enough to watch RAWs without going into denial about whether I understand what's going on, but I'm getting there.

アイサジェストレイプ。

No comments:

Post a Comment