Saturday 31 January 2009

lol fansubbers.

I finished Happiness! recently, and in my opinion it was pretty damn good. Unfortunately, after the first few episodes, I noticed the fansub group had changed. Shiawase was pretty much perfect, they had decent karaoke, they actually subbed the spells, and the way they worded things made it extremely easy to understand. ray=out, on the other hand, just gave me up, let me down, ran around and deserted me. I was frequently plagued with unnecessary TL Notes showing translations that they, for some retarded reason, left out of the main subtitles. They also took everything literally, as if they were using google translate, making it hard to differenciate between serious dialogue and hypothetical jokes. Good thing the anime was good enough to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment