Tuesday 13 January 2009

Allow me to introduce myself.

I'm Batman.
I'm L.
I'm The Doctor.
I'm The Banker.
I, Robot.
I, ELK.
I am Jesus.
I am Beowulf.
This is Wiltshire.
This is Odaiba.
This is Madness.
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
Captain's log, stardate 17948265.
>5
GET LOLOLOLOLOLOL FFFFFFFFFFF





Where was I?
Hi. I'm Neo@lex, or Neoatlex, or Neokun....
Just call me Neo.
I'm pretty sure you've probably guessed my real name by now, but whatever.

My current age is 16, 17 in February.
For just over 5 years now I've been wandering the internet.
Originally I stuck to sucky sites like RuneScape, Habbo and Bebo, acting as what most of you would refer to as a n00b, or newfag. My browsing was pretty limited, and I couldn't download anything, since I ran win98 on dial-up.
Eventually, I kinda got into anime when I watched AIR on YouTube (Youtube quality seemed like 1080HD back then), and later, Naruto, Bobobo, GitS, Paniponi Dash, Chobits and Evangelion on TV. I wasn't partucularly hooked, as I was still watching Looney Toons at the time, but anime had a different feel to anything I'd seen before.
Too bad mah graphics card overheated, limiting me to a 320x200 resolution with 16 colours.
For the larger half of a year (2006, I think) I was stuck with the TV and the Wii.
On the christmas of that year, I got a HP laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium, and fuck me, that was cool.
The day after recieving it, I immediately downloaded osu! (which is a rhythm game for PC based on Ouendan and Elite Beat Agents, for those of you without the initiative to click the link) and signed up at the forum.
There, I graduated from internet school.
I've learned an incredible amount of things from osu!, such as why/why not to visit 4chan and Encyclopedia Dramatica, and the importance of beatspacing.
While I was RAGEing over my first visit to /b/, I remembered that I could download stuff now that I had space. Cue utorrent, cue mininova, cue Lucky Star.
Lucky Star.
God dammit.
I'd heard a lot of bad rumors about lucky star, but I decided I had to watch it, since it was done by Kyoto Animation (who also did AIR).
Episodes 1 and 2 were bleh, too bad I had obliged myself to watch up to ep5 before giving up.
Eps 3 and up were HONTONI SUGOI DESU.
I immediately fell in love with Konata and Misao, ROFLing until at least a week after I finished it.
(lol. timotei.)
From then on I was pretty much obliged to watch all of KyoAni's stuff, along with every anime I could find until the industry gets killed.
Which brings us to how I am today.
I'm an Otaku, or Weaboo, but fuck you, it's fun.
I'm an intensive gamer, retro platformers being my specialty.
I spend most of my time on the osu! forums or IRC channel.
I'm backing Nintendo in the console war, but I recently got an XBox360, because NINTENDO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ITS FANBASE.
My five favorite anime are Lucky Star, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, Hayate no Gotoku and Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni.
Favorite characters...uhh.... Izumi Konata, Kamio Misuzu, Ibuki Fuuko, Furude Hanyuu and Suzumiya Haruhi.
I tend to prefer the younger/flatter looking characters, which has lead some to dub me as a lolicon (essentially, it means pedo, so not a good thing).
Fun Fact: over 9000% of the "lolis" (pre-pubesant girls) are older than me.
Yeah, I don't get it either, but it seems the Japanese make it so they're over 18 to avoid legal issues concerning hentai, which, surprisingly enough, I DO NOT read.

tl;dr I'm a weaboo lolicon faggot.

Ok, that's about all there is to know about me, so for now...
I suggest rape.
I'll explain the title/catchphrase later.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.

    I learned more about you here than i ever did on osu!.

    -RemX25

    ReplyDelete