Wednesday 21 October 2009

Oh yeah, I have a blog...

Hmm, it seems to have been over a month since my last post.
Today, school finished for October, which was celebrated with "wear it pink" day, in which everyone was supposed to come in wearing something pink, and donate £1 to Cancer Research UK. I'd known about this for a few weeks, but it was only yesterday that I found out that the theme was cross-dressing.
I went into school in a pink jumper, with my hair in a ponytail, but I changed into a dress after the first lesson. Jesus Christ, I should have brought my clicker. Pretty much everyone in the school came up to me and made very witty comments, such as "do you have a license for that", "AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH" and "you look stupid" although I don't get why they came up to me, as there were like 30 other guys in dresses.
At lunch, I noticed that I needed the toilet, which posed the question: Do I do it standing up, lifting my skirt up, or do I do it sitting down like a girl? I managed to hold it in, but the question will always be haunting me until I find an answer.
When school starts, I'm gonna start filming for Media. One specific scene involves me in a maid outfit, so from then on I expect to be known as "the cross-dressing guy who brought us Mario Kart 64".

MCM this weekend. Again, I will not be cosplaying, but I do plan on grabbin' more stuff. This time they're gonna have the Warthog from the canned Halo Movie, the Delorean from Back to the Future II, and the TARDIS from Dr. Who. Also, one of the directors from Bones (anime studio) will be there, so I'm gonna ask him why they decided to have Yuuki become a ghost.

I suggest rape.

No comments:

Post a Comment